Monday, October 10, 2011

Spy Movies and Hooker Heels

I was recently asked how, in God's name, I walked in my new shoes (which I have somehow managed to trapeze around in at work without being yelled at yet). They are four inches tall, metallic copper, and allow me to see the world from the perspective of a person of normal height.
 
In short, I love them.

This then, made me think about Ginger Roberts and the fact that she could do the chacha in these suckers without breaking a sweat. Where as I can barely cross the parking lot at a brisk pace.


So, in short,  Ginger would have made the best spy on earth. Not only could she create a fabulously choreographed distraction, but she could cross a power line without a costume change.  And that, my friends, is the mark of a classy bitch

No comments:

Post a Comment