Monday, October 10, 2011

Mabel! I did not mean to treat you oh, so bad!

So, Mabel is dead and what an extraordinary send off! She was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time, and now I have Sally The Van and my parents to contend with.

  First of all, neither my father nor my mother believed that she was actually totaled....they thought differently when they actually saw her.


However, I believe that this was the best of circumstances for her to have departed under. Seeing as her trade in value was $300 when the guy had never even seen her (Bluebook said that she was worth a whopping $14).

So, we will be having the funeral next week....sometime....after I find a way to continue driving....like with a new car that I have to find....That's not a piece of shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment