Thursday, October 13, 2011

I have finally moved from Myspace!

   So, as the downfall of one of the most famous social networking sites has finally happened, I have transferred the more entertaining of my previous posts to here! Joy for all!
    Unfortunately, I have lost a most entertaining blog that has to do with false advertising, perhaps it inhabits the Jackie Pennington Blogs, but if not then it has been lost to the cruel grips of the interwebs.
   I have promised myself to write at least one blog a week, so as to keep up my knowledge and use of the English Language, which tends to deteriorate at phenomenal speed when not regularly put into practice. Specifically when your father speaks a bastardized form of Cockney and you are in regular contact with him.
  So, short but sweet and to the point, I shall post more. When I remember to.

No comments:

Post a Comment