Monday, October 10, 2011

The project at hand...And the impeding of doing so by fake nails.

As Jackie and mine's close friends have found out, we are working on a certain project that is yet to receive an official title...let's just suffice it to say that it involves a LOT of paperwork and editing.
       Along with the reactions of certain liquors with each other.
So, you can see that this could get tricky... especially when you have to begin to consider the probability of lead poisoning in vodka.
    Makes no sense to some, but you try getting around that when you use a nail as the worm substitute!

I can't reveal any more than that without the fear of someone with a lot more money than I have taking the idea and hiring professionals to do what it's taking this amateur about three months. They'll get it done in a week.

But on a more ascetic note, I have fake nails...I'm not so sure how I like this. Seeing as how I can barely type and Myspace is refusing to let me type and scroll at the same time.

The nails are a pretty pink color, I found my old acrylic kit in some box that I had forgotten inhabited my closet. So I decided to practice the old trade and got some pretty good results! Who knew this stuff lasted for over three years!

Well, that's is all for now, I promise to update more often (just like last time.)

No comments:

Post a Comment